Kitchen Kit or Factory Assembled

Nowadays, assembling a kitchen is not an easy task. Indeed, this difficulty is already born at the level of the choice of the type of kitchen. You are probably wondering whether you need a ready-made kitchen in kit form or an elaborate kitchen customized according to your preferences. Fortunately, this article will give you the basics of both options.

What is the difference ?

Indeed, the kitchen often has the flaw of not fitting properly in all rooms. Therefore, before you consider getting one, make sure you take the size of your space. Then, look at the kits that best fit the space you have.

However, a lot of progress is being made in this field so that the kits have more standard shapes than before. So even if they don't fit perfectly in your kitchen, they still fit as close as possible to the dimensions of your room.

However, when it comes to custom kitchens, needless to say, you have the final say, as you are the one who orders the various pieces of furniture that will be installed in your kitchen. Thus, this solution is often the most suitable. However, ordering custom-made pieces can be more expensive than ordering a kitchen kit.

Kit or custom-made models: how much time is needed for the installation ?

Kit kitchens are usually available immediately. In fact, 99% of kitchen kits can be imported right away. The remaining 1% are made up of some custom plans, and therefore in order, built-in sinks, and some finishes. Other than that, it's all set up and available for installation.

In addition, for custom kitchens, the manufacturing time is 4 to 5 weeks. In addition to this long waiting time, there are also delays in managing paperwork and processing orders. Thus, it is easy to reach two months of minimum delay, even more for the high-end kitchen manufacturers who require a high manufacturing time.

Kit kitchens are easy to assemble and less expensive, but may not fit the dimensions of your room. However, custom kitchens are more expensive, but are tailored to you.

How to design your kitchen ?

To design your kitchen, you can't get up without a plan or a thorough analysis of your budget and the space you have available. You can, of course, call on a professional who will make a plan of execution for you. However, with just a little effort, you can do it yourself and save money. Establish Y... See more

How to clean your kitchen ?

Today, having a kitchen is a very good thing, but knowing how to take care of it is even better. The longer you stay in your kitchen, the dirtier it will get. You wish to clean your kitchen, but don't really understand what you need to do it. This article summarizes just the basics in three steps. S... See more

How to choose a fitted kitchen ?

Today, the criteria for selecting a kitchen are diverse and varied and it is easy to get lost. There is a type of kitchen called a fitted kitchen that is furnished from top to bottom and ready to use. But how to choose a furnished kitchen? This article provides a brief summary of some of the things... See more

Some Tricks to Choosing Your Kitchen

Choosing a kitchen that suits you is not an easy thing. Obviously, there are many parameters to take into account and you may get lost in the middle of all these points to consider. Fortunately, this article will give you some tips that you can apply. Follow the guide and you won't be disappointed.... See more